God has made us who we are. In Christ Jesus, God made us todo good works, which God planned in advance for us to live our lives doing.
– Ephesians 2:10 NCV
Summer recovery teams
- July 12-19 – Manasquan , NJ area
- August 9-16 – Atlantic City & Wildwood , NJ areas.
As we look together at 2014 and what recovery looks like at the Jersey Shore, let me share a few things with you.
Since Hurricane Sandy hit on October 29, 2012 the ranks of the homeless in N.J. have swelled. Many living on the streets , in homes without heat , on second floors with gutted ground floors.
Yes, the storm is over but Long Term Recovery goes on. We need your help!
Our partners we joined with last summer have been very busy doing case management, and are looking to partner again with ABCNJ/ABHMS.
How you can help
- Pray for those families still displaced and suffering.
- Continue to give financial support to Sandy Relief through One Great Hour of Sharing.
- Plan to join us on either of our work weeks this summer , by registering through the ABHMS website.
- Pray for God to open opportunities not only for us to do physical labor, but also for places where we can shine His light and spread His word.
Together we have and will continue to bring Hope while being the Hands and Feet of our Lord and Savior , Jesus Christ. We will come together once again to, "Rebuild, Restore and Renew" New Jersey!