Come, Make Some Friends
April 23 - 30, 2018
American Baptist International Ministries and the American Baptist Churches of New Jersey invite you to participate in a unique mission opportunity. A week of friendship-building and cross-cultural engagement in South Korea!
This cross-cultural mission engagement journey to South Korea is sponsored by American Baptist International Ministries and the American Baptist Churches of New Jersey. The primary objective of this mission trip is to open opportunities for deeper understanding of the vision and mission of the new denomination, the Korean Baptist Churches of ROK, and its context for ministry.
Through visits to key historical and cultural sites and direct interactions with church leaders of South Korea, the delegation will immerse itself in and dialogue with the cultural and historical context that cradled the spiritual practice that brought revival to Korean Baptist churches. Through this experience, pos— sible partnerships around mutual ministry goals may be explored.
$1,000 per person
Include double occupancy hotel, all meals, and all transportation within South Korea.
Passport fees and airfare to and from the country are not included.
A non-refundable deposit of $200 is due by January 31, 2018. Final payment due by February 15, 2018.
For More Information
Rev. Hojin You, ABCNJ Associate Regional Pastor for Asian Ministries, will serve as the team leader.
For more information you may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depart the US
- Overnight in Suwon City
- Gwangju Democratization Movement Monument
- Central Holiness Church of Korean Evangelical Holiness Churches
- Yanghwajin Foreign Missionary Cemetery
- Gyeongbokgung Royal Palace, Insadong oldest palace in Seoul
- Seoul Yoido Full Gospel Church
- Demilitarized Zone (escorted by the Korean Military)
- Celebratory service in recognition of new denomination: Korean Baptist Churches of Republic of Korea.
- Sunday Worship Service at Cheongju Jinsung Baptist Church
- Visit NamSan Tower and see the night-scene of Seoul City
- Depart for the US