Princeton Theological Seminary has been ponding reframing the idea of young adult ministry. This led them to ask,
To help explore this question PTS has been given a Lilly Grant which will provide twelve churches, which are within 100 miles of the seminary, with a "Zoe Award."
- A $20,000 grant for your congregation to launch a Young Adult Initiative
- Five Zoe Fellowships for congregants who take part in a learning pilgrimage to learn to innovate around young adult ministry (at least 2 must be young adults, and 1 must be on the pastoral leadership team)
- A learning community of 11 other congregations that embark on a learning pilgrimage together, as well as your own coach to support your congregation’s work with young adults
- A camera crew to tell the story of your congregation’s journey with young adults
- An invitation to our gala premiere to launch your congregation’s place in an Online Storytelling Festival, as we celebrate and publicize your launch into new waters with young adults in your community
(The above is taking from the Zoe Award Website)
Applications to be considered for this incredible opportunity are due January 31, awardees will be notified in February. For more information, and to apply for the award, please visit the Zoe Award Website.